Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm Back!


Don't worry, everybody. We were out of town last weekend so I didn't blog... But I am now!

Tiff and I miss Utah so much... the weather is beautiful, people are around to help watch the kiddo, and a matinee doesn't cost $8.75. It's a good place.

Life is back to usual here in Vegas.. going to class, helping with the babe and watching 24 while Tiff feeds her. Everything is super!

Here are some pics from the vacation.

This is Twin Lakes up Big Cottonwood
Here is Silver Lake Noodle would not let me put sunglasses on her The Baby Bjorn is seriously awesome. If you have a baby you should get one. Evelynn has been noticing her feet a lot lately- its way cute how she is always holding them when she is on her back. She thinks it's way funny when I put them on her cheeks.




2 comments:

Pam and Rand said...

Wow - Silver Lake looks so awesome in the photo's - Dad and I need to get up there soon! I love when they notice their feet - so so cute!

Jo said...

The noodle eh? It cracks me up how babies like their feet on their faces...of course maybe it feels funny...I would not know as the closest my feet ever get to my face is....well...when I bend over to tie my shoes maybe???