Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week One

Hello all. I am trying to blog every Sunday.

I started school again! I have found that I really like what I am doing. I really like what I am learning.... but for the love. Does anyone else have the hardest time sitting through lectures??? My mind is conscious for maybe a half hour... then oh man does it wander. My classes are between 3-4 hours for each lecture. So, hopefully I will remember how to stay in the game.

Here are some pictures of the lovely:






4 comments:

Michelle said...

She is such a beauty, you guys!!

Best wishes with school and the horrendously long lectures.

Linz said...

She is a doll!

Michael only survived law school with scrabble and solitare. Seriously.

Pam and Rand said...

She is so cute! You must sit there and think up ridiculous scrabble words. Dad is getting his butt kicked!

Jo said...

I think that lectures would be more doable if there wasn't a test at the end...good luck with that.