Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our Noodle

Sorry everyone. I actually have tried to post a couple of videos, but they never upload for some reason. So here are some cute photos of Evelynn that we had taken in a studio the other day. She is so dang cute! Oh, and she started to crawl a couple of weeks ago. We are so lucky to have such a good natured little one- I am nervous for our next child (no worries, we don't have any announcements to make) - he/she will probably bring balance to the force by being a hellion.

I didn't add most of the quickly photoshopped pictures that the studio does... because they are lame. And do you realize how manipulative the people are at photo studios? They try to make you feel like you are throwing away your offspring with every photo you don't want printed. Anyways, here is the little one:

























8 comments:

mandi said...

So. Very. CUTE!!

I don't think you bought quite enough poses. Go back and buy some more, please. I will not be convinced of your love for her until then.

Thank you for answering my plea to blog more so rapidly. She's looks so big now! Love these pics! Isabel caught a glance of these and went nuts. She is an Evelynn-lover to the extreme. She wants to hold her really bad. Just a warning for when you see us again.

Linz said...

She is SO cute!!! Love the pictures! I am so glad you updated again!

You are probably right on your next child. That's what happened to us. One mini-adult and one... well... very excitable child. ;)

Larry and Cindy said...

What a beauty she is, of course she couldn't be anything else with the Mom and Dad she has!!! She has really grown and is so so so cute!

Michelle said...

She's gotten so big!!! Love her sweet smile and sparkle-y eyes. She is absolutely adorable.

Jo said...

There were some that you didn't buy??? And I'm so glad that you aren't DEAD!! I was getting worried...

Pam and Rand said...

How could you turn away any of those photos? Impossible. They are everyone so darling! Her legs look so chubby in wagon - so cute. Have you tried putting the videos on you tube? Can you send them in my box? I want to see!

Gretchen said...

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely precious!!! :) So cute!!!

Jaime said...

Zak - I love those pictures! I can't believe how different she is already looking. You need to get your fannies home soon! Her hair is getting long and she's crawling? When will we see you guys again?

BTW - That 1st picture looks JUST like Tiffanie. SO CUTE!